Forum

Imagine you are Kri...

Notifications
Clear all

Imagine you are Krishtakka and you have achieved the goal that you had set before yourself. Write a letter to one of your nephews telling him about your achievement in about 150 words.

1 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Imagine you are Krishtakka and you have achieved the goal that you had set before yourself. Write a letter to one of your nephews telling him about your achievement in about 150 words.

1 Answer

Murthy Villa

Karnataka

26th Dec, 20xx

Dear Ramanatham,

How are you? I am fine here. I wanted to share my experience of learning how to read at this age. It is a dream come true for me. I am unable to express my joy tor being able thread and write. Now I am not dependent on anyone.
I realized the importance of reading when I could not read ‘Kashi Yatra’ in the absence of Sudha. I felt handicapped and dependent at that time. It was then that I decided to learn to read and write. I set myself a target- date. With my strong will power and determination and undoubtedly with Sudha’s diligent labour, I achieved my target 3 before Saraswati Pooja on Dussehra.

Today, I am able to read quite well. I shall always be indebted to Sudha. She has helped me realize my goal and raised my self-esteem.

Do write soon Yours affectionately,

Krishtakka

Share:

How Can We Help?