Forum

You are Krishtakka....

Notifications
Clear all

You are Krishtakka. Write a letter to Triveni, the popular writer telling her why you like ‘Kashi Yatra’ and how it motivated you to read.

1 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

You are Krishtakka. Write a letter to Triveni, the popular writer telling her why you like ‘Kashi Yatra’ and how it motivated you to read.

1 Answer

Murthy Villa,

Karnataka

26th May, 20xx

Dear Triveni,

I wish to thank you for the way, unknowingly, you have brought about a change in my life. I am an avid reader of your novel ‘Kashi Yatra’.

My granddaughter would read out the weekly episode to me. I enjoyed the story as I could identify myself with the novel’s main character, an old woman who did not go to Kashi as she had sacrificed her savings for the orphan girl’s marriage.

When my granddaughter was away, I could not find out what was going on in the story as there was no one who could read it for me. I then decided that I too would learn how to read. With her help, I soon learnt the Kannada alphabet, and now am able to read quite well.

All this would not have happened, and I would have remained illiterate, if you had not written such interesting and inspiring stories.

Thanking you once again.

Yours sincerely

Krishtakka

Share:

How Can We Help?