Forum

The writer’s grandm...

Notifications
Clear all

The writer’s grandmother is convinced that age is no bar when it comes to learning. She wants to convey the same message to her friends. Write a speech in about 150 words to be delivered by the grandmother conveying this most important message to her...

1 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

The writer’s grandmother is convinced that age is no bar when it comes to learning. She wants to convey the same message to her friends. Write a speech in about 150 words to be delivered by the grandmother conveying this most important message to her friends in the temple courtyard.

1 Answer

Dear friends, good evening. I want to stress upon you that age is no bar when it comes to learning. I was born at a time when it was not necessary to educate the girls. I got married when I was quite young and had children at a very young age. I became busier with the coming of my grandchildren. Like other people, I too was fond of ‘Kashi Yatra’. Since I could not read, my granddaughter read it aloud for me but her week long absence made me realize my dependence on her. It was then that I decided to team Kannada. I set Saraswati Pooja during Dussehra festival as my deadline. I put in a lot of hard work. My granddaughter proved to be a good teacher. She undertook the task of making a 62 year old woman literate. I achieved the target I had set for myself. There is nothing impossible, you just need strong willpower and determination to make it possible.

Thank you.

Share:

How Can We Help?