Forum

Suppose you are the...

Notifications
Clear all

Suppose you are the grandmother. How did you feel when your granddaughter gave you the novel ‘Kashi Yatra’ to read? Write about your feelings in your diary in about 150 words.

1 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Suppose you are the grandmother. How did you feel when your granddaughter gave you the novel ‘Kashi Yatra’ to read? Write about your feelings in your diary in about 150 words.

1 Answer

10, Saturday, December 20xx

Dear Diary,

l am feeling more confident and free today. I have become independent. I no longer feel embarrassed due to my dependence on others for reading. I can read well as I realized my shortcomings and worked hard to overcome them.

Sudha is a wonderful teacher. She has been my guiding light. She helped me in transforming my personality. I, accomplished my task in time - Sudha has gifted me the novel ‘Kashi Yatra’ as a mark of respect and appreciation. I was both thrilled and delighted to receive the novel in front of everyone. She has raised my self-esteem. My  heart’s desire to be able to read has been fulfilled and I shall ever be indebted to Sudha for it. I am full of gratitude and blessings for her. This is a gift. I shall always cherish.

Good Night Diary.

Share:

How Can We Help?