Forum

Imagine Robert Fros...

Notifications
Clear all

Imagine Robert Frost writes a letter to his friend Tom Hawkins about the factors that helped him to decide on what to do next in life and why he chose to be adventurous and different from others. Write the letter in about 150 words.

1 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Imagine Robert Frost writes a letter to his friend Tom Hawkins about the factors that helped him to decide on what to do next in life and why he chose to be adventurous and different from others. Write the letter in about 150 words.

1 Answer

Robert house

Washington 23th September, 1957

Dear Tom,

Hope you are in the best of spirits.

A time comes in the life of every man when he has to make a difficult and an important choice. The decision taken can prove to be wrong, but the decision has to be made as the choice made affects one’s future prospects. I too came across such a junction in my life when I had to choose between poetry and teaching in school. I gave a serious thought to each road. I was well aware of the fact that my life was affected by the choice I would make because the step once taken cannot be retraced. Finally, I chose the less travelled path as I am adventurous by nature and also because I want to be different horn others. I took the risk of shifting my family to England to promote my professional interest .I am grateful to God that my choice was right. I employed traditional patterns to write poems. Today, I stand out in the crowd. I am among one of tire country’s best loved poets. I am a well known and an acknowledged poet today.
With lots of love,

Robert Frost

Share:

How Can We Help?