Forum

Based on your under...

Notifications
Clear all

Based on your understanding of the poem ‘The Road Not Taken’, write a diary entry of the speaker in the poem about the day he had to make a choice.

1 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Based on your understanding of the poem ‘The Road Not Taken’, write a diary entry of the speaker in the poem about the day he had to make a choice.

1 Answer

Monday, 28th April, 2015

10.50 p.m.

Dear Diary

In every person’s life there comes a point of time when he has to make a choice. Such a time came in my life too. I was in a dilemma as to what I should do. People generally take the much travelled path as it is tried and tested. However, there was another path that I could take on which hone had travelled. There would be difficulties and problems and risks. Maybe it would not be the right choice, but it appealed to me more, as if it was waiting to be tried. I decided to keep the first one for another day, knowing well that I might not ever come back. I have made a decision, how it will turn out, nobody knows. In the evening of my life, I will be telling this story to someone. It is difficult to forecast whether I will be happy or full of regret at the choice I have made. Well, only time will decide.

Good night.

Share:

How Can We Help?