Forum

In groups of four c...

Notifications
Clear all

In groups of four construct the dialogues and enact the following situations from the story : (1) Mrs. Packletide and the headman of the village/other villagers discussing the details of the tiger shooting. (2) Miss Mebbin blackmailing Mrs. Packlet...

1 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

In groups of four construct the dialogues and enact the following situations from the story :

(1) Mrs. Packletide and the headman of the village/other villagers discussing the details of the tiger shooting.

(2) Miss Mebbin blackmailing Mrs. Packletide into gifting her a cottage.

(3) Loona Bimberton and a lady-friend discussing Mrs. Packletide’s hunting success.

1 Answer

(1) Mrs. Packletide : “I wish to shoot a tiger and I am sure this area is the most suitable place.” The village headman: “We can help you in the hunting, but it is not an easy job.” Mrs. Packletide “I will pay for the tiger”.

A villager: “we agree, but you will have to pay us one thousand rupees. We will surely arrange for a tiger and make all other arrangements.”
Mrs. Packletide: “I am ready to pay the amount.”

(2) Miss Mebbin: “If you want me not to let out the secret, that the wrong animal was killed, then you have to buy me a summer cottage, which I so much desire.”

Mrs. Packletide: “I’ am sure you would not let me down. I will pay for the cottage.”

(4) Loona Bimberton : “I cannot believe that Mrs. Packletide killed a tiger.” I don’t want to see the weekly.
A lady friend: “But I’m sure she did shoot.”

Share:

How Can We Help?