Forum

Years later Mrs. Pa...

Notifications
Clear all

Years later Mrs. Packletide writes her autobiography. As Mrs. Packletide, write about the tiger episode with the help of the clues given below. jealous of the applause Loona was getting thought of figer hunt - all or ranged - Louisa Mebbin accompani...

1 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Years later Mrs. Packletide writes her autobiography. As Mrs. Packletide, write about the tiger episode with the help of the clues given below.

jealous of the applause Loona was getting thought of figer hunt - all or ranged - Louisa Mebbin accompanied; turned out to be a blackmailer huge price to pay to out do a rival

1 Answer

My friend Loona procured a tiger skin and so she got all the honour at the press. I was jealous of her and thought of getting a tiger skin myself. I asked the villagers to make all the arrangements for killing a tiger and agreed to pay them one thousand rupees. I forced my friend Mebbin to accompany me for the hunt. We both sat on a platform placed in a tree. I pointed my gun at the goat tied under the opposite tree. As soon as the tiger approached clumsily, I shot at him. It sprang on one side and fell down dead. The villagers shouted with joy. But Mebbin told me that instead of eating the goat, the tiger had died due to the loud sound of the bullet. I had missed the aim, Mebbin was cunning to blackmail me in buying her a summer cottage that she so much desired for not letting out the secret of the hunt. I was able to get the tiger skin but had to pay a huge price to outdo a rival.

Share:

How Can We Help?