Forum

Sebastian Shultz ha...

Notifications
Clear all

Sebastian Shultz had a close brush with death. After he recovers, he returns to school and narrates his experience to his classmates. As Sebastian Shultz, narrate your experience.

1 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Sebastian Shultz had a close brush with death. After he recovers, he returns to school and narrates his experience to his classmates. As Sebastian Shultz, narrate your experience.

1 Answer

I was badly injured in a motorway accident. I was rushed to the general hospital, where the doctors said I was critical but stable. I did not regain consciousness. I was in a coma.

The doctors tried their best. The coma could last forever. My parents were worried. Everyone who knew me was praying for my recovery. A miracle was needed. Suddenly, I came out of coma and this was a shocking news. The news appeared as the headlines in a newspaper. When the accident occurred, I banged my head against the laptop on which I was playing in the car. My memory was saved in the computer. When Michael played the game, he entered in my memory. Michael had bought the games from the computer fair.

Someone had stolen these games from my house. Michael got messages from me that I wanted to be rescued. He was the second Sheriff and the knight (myself) was the boy from the game. Michael had seen the proof in the newspaper. Michael had saved me.

Share:

How Can We Help?