Forum

After her brother's...

Notifications
Clear all

After her brother's visit, Lucia writes a page in her diary about her past life and her present situation. As Lucia write the diary entry in about 150 words.

1 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

After her brother's visit, Lucia writes a page in her diary about her past life and her present situation. As Lucia write the diary entry in about 150 words.

1 Answer

15-3-20XX

Monday, 10 p.m.

Poleta

It is the happiest day for me because it reminds me of both, my creator and my caring brothers. God above and my brothers below are my only source of hope and happiness.

As usual my brothers visited me. They brought flowers, fruits and good novels for me. We reminisced our golden days when we lived with our parents in a beautiful house. Then the hateful Germans attacked our town and destroyed our house and killed our father who was a sweet voiced singer. When he performed in the opera house, the entire hall resounded with the joyful clapping of the people. Unluckily I developed tuberculosis of the spine.

My brothers worked hard and admitted me here. I’m happy as my doctors and nurse tell me that soon I will be able to stand and walk. When I become a singer, I will put my brothers in a good school. They will not work as hard as they do now for my sake. They will study and I will cook delicious food for them. I will try to give them a lot of happiness. They are everything for me. May God bless them.

Share:

How Can We Help?