Forum

Write a composition...

Notifications
Clear all

Write a composition describing a visit to the hills, or any place which you found beautiful and inspiring. Before writing, work in small groups.

1 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Write a composition describing a visit to the hills, or any place which you found beautiful and inspiring. Before writing, work in small groups. Discuss the points given below and decide if you want to use some of these points in your composition.

(i) Consider this sentence
Mountains are a means of communion with God.

(ii) Think of the act of worship or prayer. You believe yourself to be in the presence of the divine power. In a way, you are in communion with that power.

(iii) Imagine the climber on top of the summit-the height attained; limitless sky above; the climber’s last ounce of energy spent; feelings of gratitude, humility and peace.

(iv) The majesty of the mountains does bring you close to nature and the spirit and joy that lives there, if you have the ability to feel it. Some compositions may be read aloud to the entire class afterward.

1 Answer

A Visit to A Hill Station

Mountains are means of communion with God. Last year I went to Shimla with my uncle. There we visited Kali Bari Mandir. It was at the height of 3500 ft. from the ground. What a beautiful temple it was! I felt myself in the presence of the divine power. At such an height, one can’t help one with dreary of his thoughts. I found in the lap of some divine power that kept me alert and awake on such a high mountains. The limitless sky was very near to us. The height had pulled out the last ounce of our energy but the visit paid is worth remembering in our hearts. Tara Devi temple was the other temple we visited there with the devotion of heart-felt feelings. May goddess bless everyone with such an opportunity.

Share:

How Can We Help?