Forum

Is there something ...

Notifications
Clear all

Is there something like this garden near where you live? Would you like one (without the Giant perhaps) and why? What would you do to keep it in good shape?

1 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Is there something like this garden near where you live? Would you like one (without the Giant perhaps) and why? What would you do to keep it in good shape?

1 Answer

Yes, there is a beautiful garden in the colony where I live. It is a huge garden, which opens on four sides. It opens at 5a.m and closes at 8 p.m. There are a lot of attractive trees. In spring season it looks most attractive. Flowers of various kinds and colours are grown. Sometimes I see there rare birds also.

I go there for morning walk and in the evening I go there to play tennis. The garden has a small swimming pool also. There is a great rush of visitors in the morning and evening. A lot of children play there. It is a public park, so we have no fear of any Giant there. On every Sunday, the people do honorary service for the cleanliness and maintenance of the garden. I also go there every sunday to do so.

Share:

How Can We Help?