Forum

The monsoons are a ...

Notifications
Clear all

The monsoons are a time of great fun and even a few adventures: playing in the rain and getting wet, wading through knee-deep water on your way to school, water flooding the house or the classroom, power cuts and so on.

1 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

The monsoons are a time of great fun and even a few adventures: playing in the rain and getting wet, wading through knee-deep water on your way to school, water flooding the house or the classroom, power cuts and so on. Write a paragraph describing an incident that occurred during the rains which you can never forget.

1 Answer

An Incident I can never forget

The monsoons are a time of great fun and even a few adventures playing in the rain an deep water on back home from school, water flooding the house or the class room etc. can be enjoyed. But there was a day when I did not like the rain. I was on my way to school.

As I was about to get into the bus, it started raining. After a few minutes, it started very heavy rain. The roads were flooded. There was water water everywhere. When I got down the bus at my stop I was unable to think what to do. I got down and started walking in knee-deep water slowly. I was fully drenched. When I reached school, there was a horrible scene awaiting. The school ground was over watered. The benches were floating on the water. The memory of that day still remains in my mind.

Share:

How Can We Help?