Forum

The story shows how...

Notifications
Clear all

The story shows how a little girl saved the lives of many tourists when a tsunami struck the beach, thanks to the geography lesson that she had learnt at school.

1 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

The story shows how a little girl saved the lives of many tourists when a tsunami struck the beach, thanks to the geography lesson that she had learnt at school. She remembered the visuals of a tsunami and warned her parents.

Do your remember any incident when something that you learnt in the classroom helped you in some way outside the classroom? Write your experiences in a paragraph of about 90-100 words or narrate it to the whole class like an anecdote.

1 Answer

On that particular day, I was walking on foot in a Park as my doctor advised me to do. Many old men and women were also there. They were laughing at the top of their voice. Suddenly, an old man started coughing. In a twinkle of an eye, the coughing had increased. What we could do, I thought for a while. I remember what my teacher had told me in First-aid classes. I, at once, made the old man sit with ease getting his legs straight. Then I gave him a massage on his back below the shoulders and requested him to cough slowly. The tears came to his eyes by coughing. An other boy was asked to fetch some sweet water from the neighbour. After 10–15 minutes he was able to sit with ease and back to the stone-chair.

Share:

How Can We Help?