Forum

You are Jenny, one ...

Notifications
Clear all

You are Jenny, one of the best friends of Lord Ullin’s daughter. Her death at sea has shocked and disturbed you. You sympathize with the lovers and are very sad. Express your feelings to another friend of yours who recently came to know about this tr...

1 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

You are Jenny, one of the best friends of Lord Ullin’s daughter. Her death at sea has shocked and disturbed you. You sympathize with the lovers and are very sad. Express your feelings to another friend of yours who recently came to know about this tragic incident.

1 Answer

18th November, 20xx

My dear Pearl

I hope you are well, perhaps you know that Lord Ullin’s daughter drowned with her lover, the Chieftain while crossing the Lochgyle in the ferry. It was really tragic that they drowned with the boatman in the terrible sea storm. Actually, Lord Ullin had sent his men after them with the orders for killing the lovers when they found them. Lord Ullin himself had been chasing them in his great anger. I feel great sympathy for the daughter. She had fallen in love with the Chieftain and I find it no crime. I am on the side of the lovers as love is divine and natural. This is really tragic that they had to die such a tragic death. They had not seen life as such. How cruel it was that they had to die in their youth? I am feeling greatly shocked and you may also be feeling the same. But we can do nothing about luck or destiny. However, this tragic incident can’t be forgotten.

Yours sincerely,

Jenny.

Share:

How Can We Help?